Sunday, March 08, 2015

New York Dec 2014 - Jan 2015

I don't feel like making a long text post about what I did on my vacation last December but I will gladly show you the whole trip in photos. I'm just glad that the very next day we left the snow chaos started. We went at a great time. At least I got rained, snowed and hailed all on the same day. It was cold but we got to visit and do a lot of the things we wanted. Yey!











 















 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.