New York Comic Con 2014

I was able to attend New York Comic Con 2014. This event took place at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center located on 11th Avenue, between 34th and 40th streets, in Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan in New York City from October 9th to October 12th. Hosting the latest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies and many other great and interesting things.

If you ever have the opportunity of attending please do so. You will regret later not going. It was my first time attending a comic con as big and important as this one. I always wanted to attend San Diego Comic Con but New York's Comic Con is just as big and equally impressive. After experiencing this I am even thinking about next year... just thinking cause I still have to get a plane ticket to attend. But I know that if the plans go through it will be worth it at the end.

I went alone... and that didn't even matter. I talked and interacted with total strangers and it felt like I knew them. The feels of seeing some arts and merchandise was mutual so we got carried away. The cosplays where REALLY awesome. Many where on point others were just made for the fun of representing your favorite character. The effort put into making this outfits is outstanding. mad respect to all the cosplayers and please never stop doing cosplay. Another thing I liked was that I saw entire families doing cosplay. That means a lot. All ages sharing a same interest and expressing their love for their characters. It is good to see parents get involved into this type of activity and for them to bring their toddlers and youngsters is good parenting. Exposing them to a whole another "underground" culture where they can be who ever they wish to be without been judged but instead be admired.

To all the people involved on making this happen thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I had the greatest time ever.

I will now proceed to post various photos from the event. I wont get into detail. I just want you guys to see the event overall. I will post some of the things I got at the Comic Con on another post later cause it deserves its own space.

  















  


  

  


   


Comments