Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Banners are ready.

I think no I am actually event. The only reason I did the banners was that I want B1A4 to feel welcomed at the venue. It is their first stop of the US Tour so yes we have to leave a mark that day. Besides I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to see them again. We finally got the banners printed. I hope we had more banners but that is all we could afford.

This will be given away in New York to attending fans before the concert starts so the can cheer and support B1A4 during the concert. I hope people like them and that the boys like them too. 
They came out pretty and that is all that matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.