Thursday, November 21, 2013

Vinyl Toys...

I have been wanting to start a vinyl toy collection for quite some time. It started a few years ago when my sister got me the Vinylmation Jack Skellington at the Disney Store in Downtown Disney when she went of vacation. I still keep it in the box. I have never opened it. 


Last summer we went again to Downton Disney and I got a Vinylmation Popcorn of Jack Skellington at the store to add to the collection.It looks pretty cool. I did unbox it to take the photo, but it is back to the box. So it is safe.



Now I started my Funko Vinyl Toy collection with Jack Skellington and the plan is to get all the Nightmare Before Christmas Funko Toys. I might take time and money but I'll make sure I get them. They have done a pretty good work with the series so it is worth it.



2 comments:

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.