Sunday, February 03, 2013

While she was sleeping.

Right after I wrote the post Thinking about my family and friends my sister was once again at the hospital. Therefore that is why my posting are very limited from December to January I only posted whenever I got to be home since I stayed with my sister at the hospital. I am just happy that she is doing fine now even when she still haves a surgery left. Hospitalization started on December 10 and ended January 3rd. The after been released she went back and spent a weekend.

She is at home getting better and ready for the next chapter. We are spending a lot of time together thing that we weren't able to do for the past few years due to many reasons. Below I am gonna share some photos of the the time spent there. My sister spent Christmas alone and I got to spend New Year with her at the hospital. She also bought a house while been hospitalize. We also "traveled" to different hospital facilities and offices so it was quite an experience.

  
  
  
  
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.