Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oyasumi Goodnight & [1]

B1A4 spent the whole summer on their debut in Japan. They came out with 2 singles (Beautiful Target and Oyasumi Goodnight) and 1 full album which is titled [1]. This update is about Oyasumi Goodnight and [1]. Each of the albums (singles and full albums) had 3 versions. Beautiful Target Version 3 is sold out and I wont be able to buy it since there are no more copies available... same thing happen with the full album [1] Version B there is NONE available either. Total sold out.

Since I knew I couldn't afford all the 9 copies of the summer release I just got all the regular versions of them. that way I wouldn't feel way behind on having my full collection. You might be asking why have all the 9 albums... well every version is different. Some had new songs, dvds and goodies that the regular versions didn't had. That's why as a fan you want to have all of them.

Here are the photos of my albums. Yey! I was so happy when I opened them. Also today their 3rd Korean Mini Album "In the wind" comes out and I already pre-order it. It should be home for my birthday. It comes with the album, poster, photo card and the 82pages photo book. I've only seen the cover but I am really excited cause it looks EPIC. The guys from Rainbow Bus does awesome art work for them so I'm always looking forward to what they come up with.

[1] (full album, left) // Oyasumi Goodnight  (single, right)

Oyasumi Goodnight single (photo book and random photo card)

[1] full album (photo book and I got Baro's photo card)

Japanese singles/album (Beautiful Target, Oyasumi Goddnight and [1])

B1A4 album collection (Korean & Japanese mini albums, singles and full albums)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.