Monday, July 23, 2012

Beautiful Target (Japanese Ver.)

B1A4 released their Japanese debut album. Beautiful Target (Japanese Vers) was available in three versions. I only managed to buy the C version cause it was the one I could afford at the moment. It had new songs too so it made sense. Still I want or would like to have all the versions since they are all different. Ones comes with a DVD and another one comes with a puzzle. To top that they all come with different songs too. WM Entertainment and PonyCanyon are taking my money but I don't care. I love my babies in any language.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.