Friday, June 22, 2012

B1A4 Ignition Repackage Album

I ordered this to arrive at NYC while I was on vacation there. Shipping from Korea/China for this items can be expensive so that was the most affordable way to do it. I had to wait for two weeks to get this on my hands. It was waiting for me at my aunt house. I wanted her to send it to my via mail but she couldn't do it so I had to wait. I already knew what it had but I just wanted to see the awesomeness on my own. Once I opened it I spazzed and was so happy. No on understood but I don't cared.

This B1A4 Ignition I Repackage Album haves the same songs that B1A4 I Ignition had but it also included 72 photo cards (12 for each member and 12 off all the group) the album, the poster and the lyrics booklet/poster. Each postcard can be used as a postcard but I wont do that. Oh no. And well I got all this for around $30 including shipping so It wasn't that bad after all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.