Wednesday, May 02, 2012

A seongmul from my Korean chingu.

Yeah! I got the gift (seongmul 성물) from my friend (chingu 친구) in Korea. Her grandma sent me this as a gift. I was so surprised and happy. I originally planned on putting this photos on my wall but they are double sided photo cards. If I do that one of the sides will get totally ruined so there is NO way I'll continue with my plan. I will just put it on my the box with the rest of my KPop collectibles. They are all so pretty. I took a photo of both sides. This photos  are from their second mini album IT B1A4 along with the magazines photos for ELLE Girl and Vogue Girl.

 

2 comments:

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.