Thursday, April 19, 2012

Baked king crab dumplings.

Had some friends over like two weeks ago and made this babies for them. Yes! I made baked kingcrab dumplings for my friends. I bought the kingcrab added some chives, chopped garlic, salt, black pepper, olive oil and 1 cream cheese (8 oz) for the mix or filling. Since my dad can't eat fried stuff and I wanted to give him some so he could taste them I baked a few before hands to see if the dumplings came out well. I have to say that it was WAY better than expected. Everyone in my house loved them and it is so easy to make. I will try to make more soon cause they really enjoyed them and they taste so good when you bake them. Tasty. I think that you should add a little of sesame oil. I should try that out and later eat them with some soy sauce. Oh yes that should be cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.