Friday, December 30, 2011

Words You Shouldn't Believe

I am gonna leave this song here. If I ever go to South Korean... and this band 넬(Nell) is performing I would LOVE to see them play this song LIVE. It is quite amazing. The arrangements are so good. They even made a softer version on Lets Take a Walk you can listen to it here. I have to admit that I fell in love with them thanks to this version of the song. But overall they are really really good. The Trace is a 2 disc DVD from their concert Stay back in 2008.

넬(Nell) - 믿어선 안될 말(Words You Shouldn't Believe)

널 언제나 사랑해 난, ~ I'll always love you,
널 언제나 생각해 난, ~ I'll always think of you,
널 언제나 기억해 난, ~ I'll always remember you,
널 언제나 기다려 난, ~ I'll always wait for you,

널 언제나 기억해 난, ~ I'll always remember you,
널 언제나 기억해 난, ~ I'll always remember you,
난 영원히 기다려 널, ~ I'll wait for you forever,
난 영원히 지킬께 널, ~ I'll protect you forever,

거울속에 비친난 ~ My reflection in the mirror
더러워진 기간과 ~ The time that was sullied
투명한 그 눈물의 ~ That translucent tear
사이쯤에 있어 ~ Is in between
까맣게 타버린 난 ~ Me, who've been burned black
그어진 내 진실과 ~ My darkened truth
그만큼 더 아팠던 ~ The pain that hurt so much
믿음속에 있어 ~ It's in my beliefs

 믿어선 안될말 ~ Words that shouldn't be believed
믿듬면 아픈말 ~ Words that hurt when believed
믿고 싶개지만 ~ You may want to believe
그래선 안될말... ~ Words that shouldn't be believed

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.