Monday, December 05, 2011

CNU B1A4 (wallpaper)

Lately I've been inspired by this kid name CNU. He is only 20 and I find him so adorable and cute. The whole group (B1A4) is cute. I am fangirling really bad with this dongsaengs. Anyways saw this picture on the internet and loved it. As a proud BANA... (name for their fandom) I said omo shin dongwoo oppa looks awesome there I could make a wallpaper. Now here it is. I hope you Banas enjoy it. B1A4 Lets Fly!

Yes I even added the airplanes. A true Bana will understand this. Ne!

I did a series of drawings for example the ribbons, headers, the writing on the right with his name and the airplanes I drew all that then went to magical photoshop.
You can download the 1280x800 wallpaper from here.


7 comments:

  1. Woah just came by this by chance when I was searching up some pictures of CNU kekeke but I must say that this is a pretty good wallpaper that you have created > <"

    But can I ask you something? What software did you use to create this wallpaper? can you please tell??

    CNU biased heh heh ^________________^"

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ahyumi
    LOL! Thanks glad you liked it. I used glorious photoshop. And yes totally ShinWoo biased. But all the group is growing in me really bad. I love them all. There is another B1A4 wallpaper here. Same concept but for the whole group. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry had to remove that I wasn't done typing heh heh.

    but woah thanks.

    I know aye, I just love them all. gyaaa.

    Buts what's the connection between airplanes and b1a4? caused you typed.
    "Yes I even added the airplanes. A true Bana will understand this. Ne!"

    I was like a true BANA will know!!?? O.M.Gee I don't know!! *walks to a corner* so can you please explain? thank you and sorry if I'm kinda bothering you. heh heh ^ ^;

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ahyumi
    LOL! I shall explain. On the video of Beautiful Target CNU/ShinWoo is a pilot... and he shows up "flying" a plane. Which I personally think is also a reference or reminder to Let's Fly their first mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I see. It does makes sense now.

    Thanks for answering all my questions.

    - your BANA chingu~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ahyumi
    No Problem... thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.