Sunday, November 20, 2011

List of Korean Movies



List of Korean MoviesI have watched. / For the posters and links go here.
(√) To Watch


0-9
... Ing
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
19 / Nineteenee
200 Pound Beauty
3 Iron
71 Into the Fire √


A
A Bittersweet Life √
A Brand New Life √
A Frozen Flower
Almost Love
Always   √ 
A Millionaire's First Love
A Moment to Remember √
Antique Bakery
Architecture 101 √
A Reason to Live
Attack of the Gas Station  √
Attack on the PinUp Boys


B
Baby and I
Bleak Night √
Breathless
Bungee Jumping of their Own √


C
Changing Partners √
Come Closer
Come Rain, Come Shine
Couples  √
Cyrano Agency


D
Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do √
Dream Affection


E


F
Finding Mr. Destiny
Five Sense of Eros
Fly High
Friends and Lovers / Lovers Concerto


G
Ghastly √
Green Chair


H
Heartbreak Library
Hello Ghost √
Hello My Love
Holy Daddy √
Hot for Teacher √


I
Il Mare √
I Love You √
I'm a Cyborg but thats OK
I Saw The Devil


J
Joint Security Area √
Just Friends?


K
Kiss Me, Kill Me


L
Le Samourai √
Little Black Dress
Love, In Between


M
Memories of Murder √
Moss √
Mister Idol  √
Musa √
My Girl and I
My Girlfriend is an Agent
My Little Bride
My Love √
My Sassy Girl
My Boyfriend is Type B √
My Tutor Friend


N
Natalie
No Regret


O
Old Boy


P
Penny Romance
Perfect Partner √
Petty Romance
Plastic Sex
Poongsang √
Postman to Heaven
Punch √


Q


R
Rainbow Eyes √
Ran √
Rashomon √
Ride Away
Road Movie √
Romantic Island


S
Sad Movie √
S Diary 
Secret Love √
Seducing Mr. Perfect
See You After School √
She is on Duty
Shotgun Love
Silmido √
Sin of a Family √
Sky and Ocean
Speedy Scandal
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring
Spy Girl √
Story of Wine
Suicide Forcast √
Sunny
Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance √


T
Tae Guk Gi √
Take Care of my Cat
The Art of Seduction √
The Case of Itaewon Homicide
The Chaser
The Classic √
The Crucible
The Good, The Bad and The Weird
The Housemaid
The King and the Clown
The Man from Nowhere
The Naked Kitchen
The Secret Reunion √


U


V
Villain and Widow


W
White: The Melody of the Curse
Windstruck √
Wonderful Radio √


X


Y
You are my pet √


Z

3 comments:

  1. North Korea doesn't have much of a film industry, so this look at Korean movies is strictly limited to those works produced in South Korea. The film industry experienced a major boom in the late 1990s, and this success has carried over into the new millennium.

    Korean Movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chief Gabril:
    Fact! And I am so happy about that. They have GREAT films.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch korean movie especially the k-movie called 100 days with Mr. Arrogant.

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.