Wednesday, November 23, 2011

High Cut April 2011 (송중기 and (유아인)

Updated: I have to take better pictures of this. [May 1st 2012]
Last month I bought on ebay the April issue of the magazine/newspaper High Cut from South Korea. I bought because it haves interviews/photos of Song Joong Ki (송중기) and Yoo Ah In (유아인). They are actors/models from South Korea if you are wondering. They worked together on the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal which is a great drama. They worked so well together that for me their characters stories and relationship surpass the story of the leading couple .

I am so happy that it just arrived.  I opened it took cheeck it out and since it was all perfect i just took the pictures with the ipod and closed it again. No way I am opening that tube again. EVER!

Totally fan girling over this. Can't believe it.
Anyways I will post some photos but you can check the whole album here.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.