Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lifestyle... not much.

New lifestyle... not much just some pictures of what I have been doing lately. Cooking skills have improved a lot. That is a smothered steak that I did yesterday it was so YUMMY!. Also got my Juxtapoz on the mail. Been baby sitting that sweet girl invading the dogs cage... and also been learning some Korean and I love it... but I will just make a full post on that matter this week I hope cause it does deserves a full post. I will provide links later to some of the things mentioned here but for now just enjoy the pics. Remember that you can always ask me stuff or leave messages here on the comments area bellow or on this awesome place


    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.