Monday, April 25, 2011

Wedding, rash and all in between.

Updating the blog. Letting you know how is all going. I went to a wedding the other day. One of my older cousins "kid" got married at a nice place in Cocoa, Fl. It was my first time there. Yey! We stayed at a hotel nearby. I loved the bed it was awesome! Already miss it! Then a few days later we went to Olive Garden... table for 20. We had a great time even with all the drama that family gatherings bring to the table all the time.

    



Last but not least... I've no clue of what I ate or drank that I got all this nasty allergic reaction on my skin. The itching was totally insane went to Walgreen got some anti-itching lotion meds benadryl, advils and  prednisolone. After taking all that I finally went away. But thats not all now I have the fucking flu and my whole body is aching. Can't believe this shit. Florida you are doing it wrong. Not I need more meds for this. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.