Friday, April 01, 2011

Hard disk meet floor.

Ahhh! For the past 3 months I have been downloading music, movies so I can have a decent collection of both. Last november I bought a 1 tera hard disk to accomplish this task. I already had 500g full of amazing movies and music.

So far I managed to collect many korean movies and dramas cause I am into that shit now and was very happy until 5 minutes ago that my lovely hard disk met the floor for the second time and this time it finally got ruined.
Fun fact is that I was saving and downloading the movies/dramas/series for next month since I’ll be traveling and I am not sure that I would have internet available. I wanted to be prepare and have something to watch/do. Now I have nothing. I just hope that I can buy another one tomorrow or something. I need one of those things and I have a week to gain all that I lost. Seems impossible I know.

Oh my life. BTW the other time it fell I lost all my photos, movies, music, artworks and many other things since 2007. Among the files my portfolio and all the photoshop files I had since then. Thank You!

Go Me!

1 comment:

  1. TIP: deja los files en la computadora...usa el hard disk de back up, no de drive primario...

    JOYA!

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.