Thursday, November 04, 2010

Brand new... and hopefully long lasting.

Yes I know that I said I wouldn’t change the site again. I have changed this website stile like 5 or 7 times this year. I am not even sure anymore. I have been trying to find the perfect or well more likely for me vision of my site and I think that I finally found it. I hope/promise this is the last time -finger crossed-. I am really pleased with this one. It looks awesome less is more. Here is a sneak peak but do go and check it out.

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!
    I know the feeling, I even move forniture in my bedroom very often, no matter how I like the look I got the previous time, I always need to try to improve it. I'm just "glad" that I don't know anything about graphic design or I'd change my blog layout every week!
    I really like this style anyway!

    Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.