Friday, September 24, 2010

Robotic

This past week I worked a few days. On one of those conversations with my dear co-workers we ended up talking about DIY projects and things we like to do or just learned to do cause we found them interesting. One of them learned how to make birthday balloons -the ones that you can make animal figures and many other things- type. He learned from watching videos on youtube. Sweet!

Thing is that I told him I made some cute robots and he asked me for one. So I spent the whole day hand sewing this sweet robot that you will see now. I liked the colors he choose. My fingers hurt but it was all worth it.


 IMG_4889 IMG_4902

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.