Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Last One

Just found out like two hours ago that the last of my albino cockatiels passed away. I am sad. My mom even cried she was the one that spent most of the time with him and the rest cause she is retired. Anyways. Like I sad before I had him since 2002 perhaps. I don't recall seems like they have been here since forever. Like their noise have always been around the house.

I stayed downstairs waiting for my mom to get home and tell her but I just couldn't wait I called her and told her about the bird and could listen to her sobbing with sadness. She really love those birds. I already miss the noise even when sometimes it got on my nerves. Now I wont have nobody to greet me when I come downstairs. I wont hear him singing early in the morning whit the other cockatiels from the street. -sigh-

He was a good husband. His wife passed away last year on my hands she was ill. She laid 7 eggs, 5 of them survived. I sold 4 of them and kept the smallest one that also already passed away like 6 months before her mother. They took great care of those 5 birdies. They never had more babies. Now they are gone but always loved. Other posts of my birds here and here. Perhaps this is a chance for mom to love a little more Sondag.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, it is always sad when a pet dies. They're not just little animals, they're companions, they're friends.

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.