Sunday, September 12, 2010

Devil's Food

I have developed a great interest on cooking and baking. Can you tell? I did this tasty chocolate cake. I added chocolate Cortes, quick and some Hershey decorative things.


I baked this on Friday and thats what is left of it and thats because I removed it from the fridge and took it upstairs with me, lol! dad loved it. So there it is. I will keep baking and cooking cause that is something I love so you will see more food photographs. After all this is a blog about my stuff so I should just add cooking to the list. Yey!

IMG_4743 IMG_4725


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.