Friday, April 30, 2010

Closet and Shirts.

Found my self a little bit bored earlier today. Well actually not bored.but with lots of times in my hands. So the past few days I have been re-arranging my room shape.. moved the desk and other stuff around the room.

Today the target was the closet. Thing I love about arranging my closet is to put the shirts by color. For me it makes life a lot easier and well I love color so why not do this. I also place them new ones first then the older on each color. Simple things that I enjoy about life.

IMG_4000



Now I am looking forward to do something with all the shirts that I took out from the closet. Perhaps some shopping bags or some pillows. Not sure yet. So far today I managed to take two of this old shirts and did a cover for the desk chair. It turned out wonderful. Very happy with the result. now I have an Emily the Strange chair. Awesome.

IMG_4002

1 comment:

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.