Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dinner Room

Hello. Here I am with another DIY project I did yesterday.
I needed new curtains for my dinner. Even when I like all the sun that gets inside my house at night for me this becomes a burden cause when I turn all the lights on all my second floor neighbors can/could see me. When you like to walk around your house on boxers or underwear or whatever that is a HUGE problem. Therefore I said I need some curtains to avoid all that drama.

Went to Capri store [it is like a mini department store. you can find great things at great prices] and got two full flat sheets for the price of $5.95 each in the color that I needed them. Got home took some measures and started my project. I cute them up to fit the required space.

Then I sew/glued them up so they ended up looking as curtains. This can be done very easy if you use the sewing tape [Heat N Bond tape] you just have to iron the corners and thats about it. Do read the instructions when doing this. After that I just took some white acrylic paint and made the details or pattern you'll see here. I am thinking of adding some black or brown in the same patter to the curtain so the colors show up on the curtain.

IMG_1955
IMG_1956
IMG_1948

1 comment:

  1. te invito a un nuevo blog que he creado para crear relatos interactivos por si te apetece participar.

    http://literalesmentes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.