Thursday, December 17, 2009

The iPod & I

So yeah I know have an iPod. Those that know me might be laughing since I always said that I would never give Apple a cent of my money. Truth is that I didn't spent a cent it was a birthday gift from my sister.

I always said if I needed to get a new mp3 player I was thinking of getting a HDZune but when I knew that the new one was going to have only 32g I changed my mind and the second best one was en iPod because of the wifi thing.

After days of playing with it I don't even know why we are still using phones. Yes I still don't get it. I mean you can reach people on their emails or via messenger or many other ways.

I thing that the only thing missing is the camara thing if the iPod had thay I would ebem bother to have a phone. With all the apps you dont need the damn phone thing. With that I could work.

Even when I do have this new toy I'll always love my Zune. In fact I prefer Zune as amusic device & use the iPod for the wifi & the organizing my life or agenda thing etc.

Well more posts to come from the iPod. I think I don't need a mobile phone contract besides no one calls me. I could spend that monthly payment on buying art supplies.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you!! Phones are not necessary anymore. I have even decided to keep my phone in silent mode and I reply to people's calls 2 days after. However I reply to text messages, e-mails, tweets and IMs almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajajaja! that's all I wanted to hear!

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.