Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'll be back tomorrow.

I'm on my grandparents house. That means no internet. I took my iPod but head phones don't work. I took my cellphone but left the charger at home. I took my laptop but the plug cable broke up so no movies to watch and i can't charge my iPod either. Ahh there is just local TV here no cable.

I watched 40min of a movie cause I was also charging the iPod so the laptop died on me. To top things they just called me for work but I cant go till tomorrow because of this previous compromise I'm in. So yeah estoy sala!

I feel like on a rehab facility. Ha!
Well I get back to area metro tonight so I can fix all this 'minor' problems.
Until then. Good Morningband have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.