Photos: Vacations: Carnival Victory.


So look no futher the photos are finally up. I also uploaded one of the videos of the waitress dancing. They did this shows like four times always different always fun.

I hope you enjoy the pics and check out the places we went too. Like I said before we had lots of fun and totally looking forward to visit this or other islands via cruising.

The only thing I regret is not doing a cruise before. I have missed a lot of things. But now that I know I am not going back for a while to planes unless it is needed [LOL!] If havent taken a cruise ship you have to ASAP!. Well I am out. Enjoy. 

PS: If you want to see the photos better you can go to the Flickr set Vacations: Carnival Victory.




Comments

  1. I really like this blog, It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also get knowledge, from these type of blog, nice entry. Thank
    Term papers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment