Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Clip Exchange

It's been a while since I do a trade or exchange. So I got in touch with my friend Ruki from Macedonia and told her that we needed to fix that. We were going to do some sticker exchange but I made an upgrade from stickers to clipboards.

I love doing exchanges. The expectation and wondering what the other side will come up with is fascinating for me. So I am really looking forward to do this exchange with her after all this time without charing my art with others. Other exchange I am looking forward is the one with Johannes that we already had one but never knew what happen with the notebooks [silly. i still think I have them. awkward...]



Anyways here is the clipboards I'm trading. I shall send them to her and then she gets to keep one and send me the other one after she is done. :D Love doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.