Thursday, November 26, 2009

5th Anniversary of The Blog


So yeah its been a long way since I started blogging. According to the records 5 years ago today I opened this blog or at least made the first post.

I never ever imagine I would talk about so much bullshit in one same place. Don't get me wrong but you know what I mean. We start a blog and many don't manage to keep it for even 6 months cause many of us think that people wont care. See that is your first problem you are not having fun while you are doing your blog.

When I started this adventure I did it because I had the urge [back then] to write some stuff and keep it all in one place. I now go back and wonder what the was I thinking when I wrote that. Was I so stupid? No I wasn't [well maybe I was]. Anyways the important thing is that I can read what I was going through and now I can see what I have become [what that havent changed a lot LOL!].

After a few dilemas and many years this have evolved from a mear diary, journal to my art loving book. I have posted all my art adventrues. I went political a few times. Posted about history, music and many photographs some decent some not so decent [if you know what I mean] but hey all this made me grow as a human being. I had joy, suffering, meltdowns, rants, happy days, great experience but that is what blogging is all about.

I want to thank all my readers that have been here some silently others more expressive. Thanks. They come an go others stayed and went on this rollercoaster. I am looking forward to keep sharing my life experiences with you. So see you around and your comments are always welcome.

If you don't have a blog you should get one. Only if you are willing to have fun while doing it. Is not all about the readers. Yes they are important but a blog is mostly you and what makes you happy and you love/hate. Only then you can share great things for so many years.

PS: I will make a giveaway on the week of 6 december to 12 december 2009. So stay around to see what all this giveaway is about. It shall be fun and I want one of you my dear readers to get this anniversary/xmas gift for all your support. Again Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.