Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update: Living Room

So Yes! I have finally made it. Now you will see the divider I talked about here. I spent the yesterday morning painting this 42 12inches wide round cardboards to match the dinning room and the living room. I attached all the circles with chains loops [the one you buy for the fan roof].

I asked my dad to help me out making the holes on the roof to place the cup hooks so I could hang the "curtain/divider". I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself. I finally did what I wanted with "my" house. It looks so cool. To paint the circles I used regular paint interior, spray can in black and gray and also some of the scrapbook paper I've been using for the small projects around the house.

Well enough with the talking take a look and if you like it you can leave comments. Enjoy the pictures.

 
 


 
 

1 comment:

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.