Friday, October 09, 2009

Far Away

Its been like a weeks since my last post. I know. Im sorry. Thing is that I've been busy trying to finish my decoration project. I managed to paint the whole living room, kitchen and dinning room. Still I have two walls undone cause I didn't have enough paint. That bothered me so now I have a wall on hold...

Also trying to get this table I saw at Walmart the other day. Loved it and it is cheap. So I just found my coffee table. Looking forward to go tomorrow or something to buy it. I took out my photo frames but didn't liked the way it looks so that is on hold too.

I am still think about doing a mural on the living room. Not sure yet if I should do a tree or what should i do there. not quite sure there. What I do know is that the divider project is about to start anytime soon on the weekend. I am buying the cardboard cake bases [12 inches] for .35 cents on the store and 19 feet of chains at .49 cents and that will be a total of 22$ to do my newly economic divider. It will look awesome. That I know for sure. Can't hardly wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.