Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Update: Room View

Update: Room View
So as I posted before I am re painting and remodeling my room. I already got the desk. Yesterday I got the paint so I you will now see how far I am into the project. I still have to finish painting the walls, cover the desk and decorate the walls. I am doing all this after I get home from work. I am tired but so happy that the colors came out well and that the desk was cheap [only $60] yeah!.

Well here are some pics off this past few days on the project. I couldnt work on the weekend cause it rained a lot. But I manage to do some stuff while on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.