Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update: The Desk

Yeah! Another update on the Room View but this time is only on the desk that I got the other day. It came out pretty well way better than expected.
I painted the desk all black but the paint came out... don't know why. Anyways I had a plan B in case the paint didn't work. I use a damask print gift wrap that I had -the same I used for the door-. That work perfectly. I also used some scrap paper to coordinate it wit the gift wrap on some parts of the desk. I also use black contact paper for the keyboard part and for the CPU unit area. Since I have a laptop I am using that part for storage.
It took a while but then again it was all worth it. Here are some pictures of the before and after. Hope you like it. Ouh! In case you are wondering... I got the giftwrap at Kmart here on PR, the scrapbook paper [polka dots] I got it at Michaels in Florida. To stick everything together I used 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Adhesive which is totally awesome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.