Friday, September 11, 2009

Paw Print Pattern?

Note to self: Do not leave the paint tray un-attended NEVER EVER... when you have pets. Little Miss Muffin... Sondag my kitty just made me remember this last night.

I painted the wall then let the paint to dry on the tray that way when it gets all dried i can remove it easily and dont wast a water taking it off. I left the tray on the bed I'm sleeping in and totally forgot that Sondag was walking around the house. Then when I was getting ready to sleep I pick up the tray from the bed and saw her paw print inside the tray I look further and I see this blue trail all over the fitted on the bed.

I got a little angry but I can't blame her it was totally my fault to leave the tray there so this mistake was on my fault not hers. She also walked around another matress I have on that room it haves all her pawprints all over. Gotta Love her. I bet she still haves her paw all painted she didn't let me remove the paint. I guess she just wanted to help me out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.