Thursday, September 03, 2009

3 of 10 Clipboard serie

This is the no. 3 of 10 series of clipboards I am doing. This one haves a huge koi fish on it with some waves surrounding it. I didn't have in mind to paint it on the original concept but I asked away and people seems to like it with color. Anyways I have pics of the before and after so it is all good. No worries on this matter.

Hope you enjoy then and if you are interested in getting one just leave a comment here or on my twitter. Enjoy!

IMG_9805 IMG_9818
IMG_9821

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.