Monday, July 06, 2009

Skull and Roses

IMG_9443

Skull and Roses.

Its been a while since I did a painting/watercolor. This one haves some lovely roses and of course my darling skully. It came out more brighter than what I imagined but in the end I liked how it turned out to be. I sometimes feels that it haves a lot of details behind it with all the circles, ribbons, roses but it looks kind of different to what I am used to. I also painted the background which I hardly do.

Well there you have it. If you are interested in getting it for your wall you can check The Shop [No, it wont be on Etsy for sale ONLY on The Shop] or write me to @reavel on twitter via DM. Enjoy!

Materials: Acrylic, watercolors, sharpie paint, sharpie regular point and sakura markers on 9x12 watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.