Friday, June 19, 2009

Cute Overload Robot


Cute Overload Plushie

You want something special for you or want to impress/surprise someone with something beautiful and unique?


Get me! I'm Cute Overload Plushie. I'm 5 1/5in tall and 4 1/5 in wide and I can get your job done.

I can be white, red, purple, green, blue, grey... Im a chameleon I can change color if you want. Of course my maker would love to have a Convo with your first so you guys settle up what I will become. You know make me even cuter.

As you can see my maker made me a tattoo in my behind because she thinks it is trend and well I actually love it.

Allow my maker one week for the making process. I am all hold up together by hand stitch by stitch. I'm soft, cuddly and look cute and great every where I'm placed.

I start at $13 USD [I will look like in the photo above] but if you get bizzare ideas talk to my maker. Maybe she goes on the same trip with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.