Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Etsy Shop Update

I just updated the looks of the shop I already posted the old temporary looks when I announced that I changed the store from bigcartel to etsy.com.

Now I think I did an upgrade by simply changing the banner which is the only thing we can change anyways. Well here are the pics of before and after I also made some 200x200 images for some promo bombing Im planning to do on myspace, facebook and all around. Sorry if that disturbs you but I've to spread the love. Any help is welcome and you can visit my shop by using the link provided on the navigation bar or by simply going to reavel. etsy.com 


old
NEW LOOK


Promo 200x200 [png]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.