Saturday, February 07, 2009

I moved d' store... to Etsy.com

For years I heard of this online shops or places where you can sell your stuff [art, old things, new things, whatever..] I have been wanting to sell my art for a long time but didn't know how to work that out. While on deviantart.com I read about Etsy.com but I went anyways with bigcartel.com. Both are online pages that give you the opportunity to sell your art, crafts and many other things.

I even check the famous ebay.com domain opened an account that I have never ever used. Then went to paypal.com and did the proper opening an account too in order to be able to give/get money the easy way direct from the back and stuff.

Finally today February 6 2009 I opened my freaking store with the people of etsy.com. I closed the bigcartel.com store. I learned that etsy is a much bigger community. People really believes and respect etsy.com as a mayor selling place so that is why I left bigcartel.com.

If everything goes as planned I will keep adding things to StockArt [that is the name of the store/shop] from time to time it depends on your demand. You can also go to the store by clicking the store tab on the navigation bar here on the blog. I will have for sale many things like plushies, cushions, canvas, my art and whatever comes to my mind that is why i named it StockArt. So now you know what to do.

I hope to see you there. If you have any questions, doubts or perhap a request you can leave me a message on the contact area or write me to my email [imreavel at gmail dot com]. I will gladly answer you back. Thanks for your support along the years. To keep posted on the articles and the store overall you can subscribe to my store .

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.