Thursday, January 22, 2009

I got mail.


ruki mail, originally uploaded by Reavel.

Very good day for me today. I was tired from work but quickly when I walked thru my house door I see this pink envelope. I see it haves my name and Ruki's name on the corner.

What a big and great surprise. She sent me a lovely, cute and awesome key chain with some hand made stickers of her characters. I don't think I will ever use the key chain cause I don't want it to get all ruined. I want to keep it all good and safe.

So thanks Ruki for making my day. Much love to you and your crew in Macedonia. Gosh I love internet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.