Thursday, January 01, 2009

First day of 2009

While many spent this arrival and the rest of the day with their close ones I prefered to spent the arrival of 2009 alone in my house. Then almost at 12:00 am went to the second floor house and took this videos with my cellphone. I also took photographs that I uploaded to flickr and made a set for them and all. Then went to sleep and the first thing I did in the morning was to take Sondag out for a walk in the front yard. She enjoyed it. I took two videos and both are uploaded in Qik  then transfered or copied to youtube .

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.