Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fancy Feast & Fighting the M&M

Since I have Söndag in my house I have been using a lot more my phone and the videos. Also now that there is Qik I totally use it more often too since I dont have to upload nothing it goes Live as I recorded directly which is AWESOME!

I have lots of fun watching Sondag play around with my stuff and her toys. Learned a lot about her by doing so. In this two videos you will see her having a Fancy Feast where she is so glam that she even eats with her hands nothing of leaning forward [well not too much]. On the other one she goes after M&M Blue plush that I have and love. She fights with him a lot lately. Hmm!

I think that would be all for now. Ejjoy the videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.