Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Colourlovers & the koi

Do you remember the Koi fish that I did for one of the moleskine notebooks? Well Iwrote about it here. Anyways thing is that I just found out that one of the Koi fish I did was featured on Colourlovers.com Blog.
Their post for the day was The Chinese Year and The Color Red. In it they talk about the Chinese culture and their use of the color red as a sympbol of many things for them.
"The Koi fish is usually seen in paintings. Decorated food depicting the fish can also be found. It symbolizes surplus or having additional savings so as to have more than enough to live throughout the remaining year."
I am just happy and honored that they used it. Very glad and pleased. I bet they don't even know I am a member of their page. Still I am happy to be there. I love the page concept and its have been very useful for me when I need new ideas.

By the way Google Alerts are the best thing ever. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.