Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

In the picture above I had 23 days. This are my first photos cause I spent 22days at the hospital. I was born starting my 7months. Weight like 4 pounds[which I could stay fit] It was a Monday December 11 at 2pm so they say.

Now at my 30's I can say I have been places I have done things but I still have lots to do and lots of places to go. Many people to meet and forget. Experiences to cherish, blessings to share. Not always a shiny day but still the sun always comes out for everyone. I lost my grandma from mom side last year she was 96 [the one on the upper left side]. I still have my grandma from my dad side [the one on the lower left side] The other me mom carrying me. And the other one on the top is me. Those are the three woman that raised me.

I still have me dad and his dad[ me grandpa the only one I knew] I have me lil sister and God knows how much I love all of them. I have my friends that have come and gone but all good and bad made me how Im with all the things [good/bad] they thought me along this 30 years of life that God gave me. I am a miracle and even when I have been ungrateful sometimes I have to ask for forgiveness and accept it was God's will to keep me safe. I don't know why I am here but He knows [maybe me mom/family/friends prayed too much and her faith kept me alive.

2 comments:

  1. Felicidades con retraso!
    Bienvenida a los 30!
    Muchos besitos

    PD: Espero que hayas soplado fuerte las velas para que tu deseo se haga realidad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gracias por la visita y pues si tuve que soplar fuerte pq eran muchas :S

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.