Sunday, December 07, 2008

Feeling Creative: Priceless!

My birthday is Thursday of the next week. My birthday party will be on Saturday. Last years I had this huge idea for a birthday party. I was going to invite lots of people, maybe have a local band playing and all. Then I realize that it was going to be a lot of mess, way expensive [economy this days ain't helping either] and well not everyone that went there will be people I know.

Therefore I decided to do it in a smaller place with people I really know or are in the process of knowing. I am pretty cheesy in all this stuff and I decided to make some "party" favors. Honestly I did it cause I got this wacky cool but so creative idea of doing it that I went on with the project. It is a little token of me to give to my friends. My creative and appreciation to them for been around for so long or just been there when needed the most. Still I know this is no way to pay all that but it is something I wanted to do.

I hand painted the packages/designed them, burnt the cds oe by one on my almost ruined laptop [rants on the matter here 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ], did the stickers, then did all the rest on my own. It contains cool stuff that I hope my guests will enjoy. Materials used: acrylic paint, spray can, black cardboard paper, white regular paper, ribbons and cds. It was a mess but I had fun doing everything I always do. I love to feel creative and this gave me that opportunity. Its been a long while since I felt this creative honestly. Long time. Im really proud of the outcome of this. Hope people appreciate it and enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.