Thursday, October 02, 2008

Whats the Rumor?

The Rumor is that I got a new cellphone. And yeah it is called Rumor by LG for Sprint . It is great so far but hey it is only a day. It was time for an upgrade from my LG Fusic. Plus I now have internet on it. Yeah finally.

On other note:
I just read some reviews and well not all of them were that great so I will try it out for one or two weeks. To see who it works if that doesn't help out or show problems I shall decide if I keep it our change it.

This morning I almost call the Sprint seller to see if I could change for a Palm Centro phone cause of some internet things I didn't enjoyed that much last night. I honestly don't like the way photos look. A bit too dark sometimes, haves no flash and couldn't rotate the pics.

Also I remembered this will be my phone for the next two years and I want one that can work until that time in all its matters. I will be paying for internet service so I have to make sure the phone will work that out well. Honestly I don't feel all that secure.

Anyways here are some pics of my new gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.