Thursday, October 16, 2008

This I've Learned: Week no. 42 year 2008

  1. This past few weeks I haven't been around as I should.
  2. I didn't even put the weekly reports of my diet thing.
  3. Now I am sick. I am breathing with difficulty cause seems I have the flu.
  4. Twitter is not the same anymore. Perhaps my time there is done. Went did what I had to now fly away from there. You know "personas de momentos". Cada vez que pasa algo lo confirmo.
  5. Im loving my cellphone still so it is a keeper
  6. Omar the hurricane didn't showed up after all. Thanks God.
  7. I can't stand the fucking iPhone frenesi. People here are going crazy about that.
  8. Last night I had one of the most surprising request ever. Nothing abnormal but surely unexpected. Still it was good.
  9. I am a INFP (Introversion, iNtuition, Feeling, Perceiving) is an acronym used in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) publications to refer to one of the sixteen personality types.
  10. Also I am a Idealistic 
  11. Los debates politicos de estas semanas han sido un desastre. Aqui y en EU. Same shit. Too much blah blah para nada.
  12. People get tired of me. Nothing that I didn't knew before.
  13. I feel so dumb.
  14. 10 more weeks for the year to be done. So fast.
  15. I still don't understand what happen.
  16. I made a photo set on flickr just for the photos I upload via email from the phone.
  17. Started something. Like the voice. Might hang out someday. Not sure. 
  18. I love this photo. Took it this morning on the way to work. Love the colors on it. Ave. Baldorioty de Castro.


Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.