Thursday, October 09, 2008

About: HTC Touch Keyboards

If you have been following my blog you already know I got a new HTC Touch for Sprint. I already posted about that here Touching is totally good.
On the comments @mrcos asked about the keyboards.

So to make him and other people interested on this matter happy I took photos of my cellphone keyboards and shared them. I did looked them up on the net but didn't find all the options available or the ones from my cellphone. I did found of the other HTC phones.

I found the Keyboard and the Full QWERTY to be the easiest one to use for me. You will rely a lot on the stylus since the keyboards are quite little. I can type but if you have big hands/fingers you will need it for almost everything. Remember this HTC Touch unit is quite petite. On the Full QWERTY option you will see ABC > T9 option too. I really don't use this very often but I know people like this option.

The HTC Touch cellphone comes with 7 keyboard options:
  1. Block Recognizer
  2. Letter Recognizer
  3. Touch Keyboard
  4. Touch Keypad
  5. Full QWERTY
  6. Keyboard
  7. Transcriber

touch HTC keyboards

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.