Saturday, September 27, 2008

Belated Gift.

Some months ago I started making plushies and cushions just for the fun of it and to see if I could make some hand sewing of my own. I discovered that yeah I could do that. I kept making some until the month of april that I made a piggy. After that I stop.

On July my sister had her birthday and I started making her a cushion but never finished it cause I didn't had time. That week I also went on vacation and I couldn't take the materials with me to finish it. Later on I regretted that big time and wish I did took them with me.

I think I will start doing them again since I just finally got to finish the Paypal account issue I had to resolved. I spent $13 dollars on new felt [saw many colors and got them cause some are hard to find later on]. I hope that you get to see more of my inventions and boredom momentums.

Here is the cushion I made for my sister as a birthday gift. A belated one but still it is a gift. I have to explain that the design are composed by the letter "Y" since her name starts with that. Then you have a flower on the corner there and some dots around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.