Friday, July 25, 2008

Love of my life.

* Time line...

1990: I fell in love with a guy way too close to me.
1991-92: Back and forth mailing keeping in touch.
1993: I walked down the aisle with the same guy in my 15th b-day.
        Totally happy...
1995: First visit to Florida. First thing I see... the guy.
        I tell him something at Universal studios but nothing clear.
1996: His first visit to PR. First thing I see... the guy.
1998: He suddenly gets married.
        Depression started.
        Suddenly I fail all my classes at college.
1999: Summer: First kid was born.
2000: He joins the ARMY. Gets sent to Europe w/ his family.
         I keep writing him as always.
        Second kid is born.         
2001: Third kid is born.
        Summer: I go to Europe to see him.
        Already married w/ kids I become a Titi [aunt].
2002-03: He is back on United States.
              He tells me there are some signs of divorce.       
2004: Worst valetine day ever.
        Felt suicidal at one point w/ a razor in my hand.
        Talked to him in Thanksgiving.
        On Christmas I finally tell his sister that I am in love w/him.
        She thinks it happen on the Europe trip. If she knew.
        Then few days later I call him.
        Tell him the same after all this years w/out saying so in an email.
        At least he doesn't reproach me a thing.
        Reality checks IN... in the form of my mother...
        But it doesn't go through my mind.
2005: Still he tries to save his marriage. Told him to do so.
        He invites me to his house for summer.... didnt went. *sigh*
2006: Second signs of divorce. This time they seem more clear and real.
2007: Finally he gets divorce for his own good and the kids.
2008: He gets married again.
        I saw him yesterday.
        He is finally happy.
        First time that seen him did not felt like before.
        I am happy for him.
        July: I try to start over.

* I know I will regret this someday. *sigh.............*
I have to say that some of this details are pretty personal. Not even my family know about this. I always wondered if I ever really loved him or felt like I needed to love him. Whatever!


Love of my life - Erika badu and Common 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.