Monday, June 02, 2008

Ranting!!!



So I have been dealing with my blog. So I am going back to basics. I will do what I want. Write what I want. Say what I want. Like before I came to this blogging enterprise of fame or whatever. I have become worried of what people shall say or think and actually I don't give a fuck.

So from now on I'm back to what I was before. An unknown person blogging about shit, art or whatever I want. If I want to blog in spanish, english, spanglish or my bad enough portuguese I will. So here I am back to basics.

I love blogging but lately it felt like it was a burden. Something I had to do. I know I have to keep it updated but it is not an obligation. This should be fun and it was starting to become like a chore. But I will follow nike advice just do it.

Warning: If you don't like it well then back off. If you do like my words and feelings about things well you are more than welcome to share your ideas with me. I surely respect others opinions but I wont tolerate to be manipulated just by a few. This is my blog, The Blog. Simple as that. A places were art, music, photos, politics, poetry and many other things live together like in a perfect neighborhood; my own little utopia.

Rants are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.